Join our team of competent and talented hospitality professionals for a rewarding career in the hospitality industry. Colombo Court Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity provider offering opportunities to individuals who seek to advance their career in this growing industry.
Enhance your skills and knowledge while offering your expertise and work in a challenging environment with us.
Colombo Court Hotel & Spa is an award-winning boutique hotel in Colombo, built upon the core value of sustainability. Our strength is our team and we invite you to be a part of our winning team. We encourage work – life balance and support your personal growth as you grow with us.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through our portal for currently available vacancies.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to create designs according to company requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and sell our vision.
• Understand project requirements and concepts
• Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
• Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
• Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
• Collaborate with team members to launch designs
• Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
• Use feedback from leaders to improve work
• A year of experience as a Junior Designer
• Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
• Excellent communication ability
• Teamwork skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Time management and multitasking abilities
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
The Maintenance Supervisor / In Charge will be responsible to ensure safe and efficient Maintenance operations of 32 roomed urban boutique hotel. You are to ensure staff is tasked to upkeep the hotel complex, guests suites, meeting space, restaurants and common areas as well as upkeep of machinery needed to operate and maintain the facility. Directing work of subordinates to perform maintenance duties as needed and the candidate should also perform hands-on repairs with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, kitchen equipment and air conditioners.
We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. We are a tourist Board approved SPA specializing in Balinese treatments. Experience with Ayurwedha treatments would be an advantage.