Join our team of competent and talented hospitality professionals for a rewarding career in the hospitality industry. Colombo Court Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity provider offering opportunities to individuals who seek to advance their career in this growing industry.
Enhance your skills and knowledge while offering your expertise and work in a challenging environment with us.
Colombo Court Hotel & Spa is an award-winning boutique hotel in Colombo, built upon the core value of sustainability. Our strength is our team and we invite you to be a part of our winning team. We encourage work – life balance and support your personal growth as you grow with us.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through our portal for currently available vacancies.
With 1 year experience in a reputed hotel. Candidates completed hotel school diploma are welcome to apply.
Candidates should have successfully completed their Ordinary Level Examinations. School Leavers are welcome to apply. Prior experience will be beneficial.
Candidates should have at least a year experience in a similar position.
* Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
* Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
* Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
* Promotional activities.
* Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
* Writing and proofreading creative copy for Articles and Blogs.
* Maintaining websites and looking for data analytics.
* Organizing events and exhibitions.
* Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
* Co-ordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture.
* Monitoring performance.
* Managing campaigns on social media.
* Organizing media for any special events happening at the property
* More than 1 year experience in similar capacity.
* Should have partly qualified in SLIM/CIM or any other marketing related degree.
* Self-motivated dynamic and a result oriented person who can work on a team.
* Able to visit clients and promote company services.
* Should be fluent in English.
* Communication skills and leadership qualities.
* Should be able to work on minimum supervision.
* Age below 30 years.
* Hotel experience will be an advantage