The Colombo Court Hotel & Spa: COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDE
Dear Guest, We kindly ask that you take time to peruse this guide to help us, help you to stay safe and healthy during your stay with us.
As you are aware, The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has put the entire world on standstill. Leisure too has become a luxury that many of us have been deprived of. We, at Colombo Court Hotel & Spa, can’t wait to help you relax and unwind without worries again.
Please be assured that we have taken measures to ensure your safety as follows;
- Minimizing contact during interactions (check-in, check-out).
- Strict guidelines to staff and special training on maintaining the safety procedures implemented by management.
- Mandatory daily inspections according to WHO and local guidelines to ensure all procedures are followed.
- Taking the utmost care to maintain hygiene and care with the food and beverages served to you.
- Adding sanitizing stations throughout the premises to ensure all our guests and staff are able to sanitize themselves after using any communal facilities.
As much as we like to take all your worries away, your support and cooperation is vital to achieve this. We at The Colombo court hotel & spa have instilled certain regulations to be followed during your stay with us in these trying times. Please keep in mind that these measures are to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
During your stay with us you are expected to adhere to the following;
- DO wear face masks at all times when you’re out of your room.
- DO wash your hands regularly. Washing hands with soap for 20 seconds before and after dining and using communal electronics guaranteed to destroy the virus on your hand. In case soap is not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60% or higher alcohol.
- DO discard facial tissues immediately after any use to the nearest trash bin. Wash your hands after doing so.
- DO practice social distancing by standing 6 feet away from other guests and staff whenever possible.
- DON’T touch your face, especially eyes, mouth, and nose.
- DON’T share food, cutlery, stationary or anything with other guests or staff.
- AVOID using communal areas as much as possible.
- DON’T hesitate to contact the management if you’re not feeling well.
- DON’T hesitate to contact the management if you notice anything wrong with our system.
We are aware that situations aren’t ideal but if we work together, we will be able to fight this crisis.
The Colombo Court Hotel & Spa.