Pinnawala and Kandy Tour
Take a journey from Kandy to Pinnawala and come back to Kandy in the evening. Kandy is one of the most beautiful cities of Sri Lanka that is known for its scenic exquisiteness and rich cultural value. The drive from Kandy to Pinnawala will take about an hour and it is suggested to have breakfast while watching elephants bathing. On your return to Kandy, make sure to have lunch at the Kandy City and ask our drivers for recommendations. After lunch, you can visit the Temple of Tooth Relic, Kandy museum or walk by the Kandy lake.
- 06.00AM – Depart from Colombo Court Hotel & Spa. Take away breakfast can be arranged. - 3 hours’ drive depending on the traffic conditions.
- 09.15AM – Bottle feeding of baby elephants
- 10.00AM – Herd leaving to the river
- 12.00 NOON – Herd returning from the river
- 01.00PM – Depart Pinnawala
- 02.30PM – Arrival & Lunch in Kandy city
- 03.30PM – Visit the National Museum which is located next to the Temple of tooth.
- 04.30PM - Visit the Temple of Tooth located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Lord Buddha.
- 05.30PM - Stroll around the Kandy lake. This lake is also known as Kiri Muhuda or the Sea of Milk, which is an artificial lake in the heart of the hill city of Kandy, Sri Lanka, built in 1807 by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe next to the Temple of the Tooth & National Museum.
- 06.30PM - Depart from Kandy
- 10.00PM – Arrive at Colombo Court Hotel & Spa